Turkeys to Go
Our popular Turkeys to Go is back for Thanksgiving 2017. Let our culinary team prepare a bountiful Thanksgiving feast (serves 8) with all the traditional sides and dessert so you can enjoy time with your family outside of the kitchen.
Order: Call our Holiday Hotline at 540-428-7130. $150; includes tax. We will send you a link to pay directly online and your card will be charged. We do accept cash or checks, please let the Airlie team member know if this your preferred payment. Orders will be taken through Friday, Nov. 17 at 5 p.m.
Pickup: Scheduled pickup times are from 3pm - 7pm on Wednesday and 9am - 1pm on Thursday. The pickup location will be at the Airlie House, where an Airlie team member will be available to help load your vehicle.
Menu: All items will be fully cooked. Our chef will include detailed instructions for items that may require reheating. Turkeys to Go will be plenty of food for a party of eight. For larger groups, please ask our Airlie Team about adding sides to your order. Also, if anyone in your family has dietary restrictions, please let us know when you place your order. Some dietary information has been provided below.
- Herb-Marinated Roasted 14-lb. Turkey (gluten and dairy-free)*
- Savory Pan-fried Giblet and Garden Herb Gravy (gluten and dairy-free)
- Roasted Garlic Whipped Potatoes (gluten-free, contains dairy)
- Green Bean Casserole with Local Mushroom Sauce and Crispy Onion Strings (contains gluten and dairy)
- Cranberry-Orange Relish (gluten and dairy-free)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with vanilla hickory syrup and marshmallow (contains gluten and dairy)
- Southern Cornbread Stuffing (contains gluten and dairy)
- Local house made parker rolls (contains gluten and dairy)
- House Baked Pumpkin Pie (contains gluten, dairy, egg) or Southern Pecan Pie (contains, nuts, gluten, dairy, egg)**
**Your choice of two pies