Things to do in Warrenton and Beyond
Airlie is centrally located in the heart of Virginia wine country, close to a great selection of things to do in Warrenton. Nearby wineries, polo grounds and entertainment venues provide a wide range of fun activities for all ages. Airlie is also located just one hour from all that Washington, D.C. has to offer. For taxi or ground transportation options, visit Uber Warrenton VA.
Our Favorite Things to do in Northern Virginia:
- Great Meadow Foundation - Enoy twilight polo matches, wine tastings, and more family-friendly activities at Great Meadow.
- Virginia Wine Country - With 15 wineries within 15 miles of Airlie, it's easy to get a taste of the thriving Virginia wine industry.
- Shenandoah National Park - Cascading waterfalls, miles of hiking trails, and the famous Skyline Drive await at nearby Shenandoah National Park
- Manassas Battlefield - Dive into American history at Manassas Battlefield, the site of two major Civil War battles.
- George Washington's Mt. Vernon - Visit the beautiful plantation estate of the first U.S. President.
- Castleton Festival - Enjoy world-class opera at this summer festival.
- Jiffy Lube Live - Outdoor ampitheatre hosting today's top acts.
- Smithsonian Air & Space Museum at Dulles - Thousands of aircraft are on display at this aviation museum.
- Washington, DC - Our nation's capital is less than an hour's drive from Airlie.
- Biplane Rides - Have the thrill of a lifetime in an open-air biplane ride over beautiful Fauquier County.