Find Rusty the Reindeer
Win a $50 Airlie gift certificate!
Rusty the Reindeer has returned to Airlie for the holiday season. Feeling a bit shy, he is hidden in the formal garden before it is time to join Santa for his big trip around the world. We need you to help us find him, and when you do, there is a special message we need you to decode.
Kids who are able to find Rusty at Airlie and solve his secret holiday message will be entered to win a $50 gift certificate for their parents. The secret message is a five-letter word with video clues revealed by Rusty on Facebook and the final clue at Breakfast with Santa. Here are the details:
- Two Facebook videos starring Rusty will reveal the first four letters
- At the two Breakfast with Santa events held on Saturday, Dec. 5th and 12th, Rusty will be hiding in the formal garden at Airlie with golden tickets containing the fifth letter.
- Complete the secret holiday message by rearranging the five letters into a word. Ask your parents for help, if necessary.
- Place your completed golden ticket in the box at Santa's Workshop to be eligible to win.
- Two winners will be selected at random on both dates for a total of four winners.
- Winners will be announced on Monday, Dec. 7th and 14th.
Here are the two videos with clues from Rusty:
All children will go home with goodies, regardless of their participation in the contest.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you at Breakfast with Santa!