Welcome to Harry's!
A lot of restaurants boast about preparing dishes with the freshest, locally-sourced ingredients. But few can claim they source ingredients from their very own farm! At Harry's, much of our food travels all of 400 yards from Airlie Berkshire Farm to the kitchen, arriving in baskets, not refrigerated box trucks.
Our menu includes seasonal specials and signature menu offerings such as:
- Harry’s Burger (made with Airlie angus beef)
- Beef Chili
- Smoked Spiced Wings
- Crab & Sweet Corn Hush Puppies
- Kimchi Calamari
- Corned Beef Reuben
- Southwestern Cubano
- Cast Iron Seared Pork Chop
- Steak of the Moment
- Prime Rib (Thursdays only)
- Barbecue Pork Flat Bread
Fresh food is only one aspect of the Harry’s experience. Guests can also expect excellent customer service and a superb selection of signature cocktails, wine and craft beer.
Our culinary team will be glad to personalize specialty meals and/or requests to accommodate our guests dietary needs. This pertains to gluten intolerance, celiac disease, dairy, eggs and peanuts, to name a few. The chefs can speak with you directly in regards to ingredients in each menu item and tailor your liking. We will make every effort to create options that are prepared to meet your needs.
- We do not use peanut oil in the kitchen. Soybean, canola and olive oil are used.
- We prepare sauces without flour and naturally thicken with cornstarch or arrowroot.
- We provide gluten free breads.
- We have dedicated cooking equipment/utensils the are used only for gluten intolerance.
Questions? The staff at Harry’s can be reached by phone at 540-428-7156.
Hours of Operation
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 11:30am - 12am
Monday through Thursday: 4 - 10pm