Welcome to Harry's!
A lot of restaurants boast about preparing dishes with the freshest, locally-sourced ingredients. But few can claim they source ingredients from their very own farm! At Harry's, much of our food travels all of 400 yards from Airlie Berkshire Farm to the kitchen, arriving in baskets, not refrigerated box trucks.
Wednesday, Feb. 14 - Treat your lover to a memorable Valentine's Day dinner.
Saturday, March 17 - Stop by for our St. Patrick's Day celebration.
Saturday, May 5 - Celebras el Cinco de Mayo en Harry’s.
More events to be announced soon.
Our menu includes seasonal specials and signature menu offerings such as:
- Harry’s Burger (made with Airlie angus beef)
- Airlie Greens Salad
- Oysters of the Moment
- Beef Chili
- Roasted Wild Mushroom Flat Bread
- Grilled Steak of the Moment
- Chicken and Mac ’n’ Cheese Waffles
- Cast Iron Seared Pork Chop
- Pan Seared Rockfish
- Butternut Squash Ravioli
- Smoked Duck Reuben
You can download the full Harry’s menu here. Please keep in mind the menu will change from time to time and while we will make a dedicated effort to keep the online menu updated, it may at times not be the most current.
Fresh food is only one aspect of the Harry’s experience. Guests can also expect excellent customer service, complimentary valet parking, and a superb selection of signature cocktails, wine and craft beer.
Our culinary team will be glad to personalize specialty meals and/or requests to accommodate our guests dietary needs. This pertains to gluten intolerance, celiac disease, dairy, eggs and peanuts, to name a few. The chefs can speak with you directly in regards to ingredients in each menu item and tailor your liking. We will make every effort to create options that are prepared to meet your needs.
- We do not use peanut oil in the kitchen. Soybean, canola and olive oil are used.
- We prepare sauces without flour and naturally thicken with cornstarch or arrowroot.
- We provide gluten free breads.
- We have dedicated cooking equipment/utensils the are used only for gluten intolerance.
Questions? The staff at Harry’s can be reached by phone at 540-428-7156.
Hours of Operation
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 11:30am - 12am
Monday through Thursday: 4 - 10pm