Gourmet On-Demand brings a new flare to traditional food service on the go. Upscale cuisine prepared with ingredients grown in our on-site organic garden, and delivered to your preferred on-grounds location. Featuring classic Virginia fare sourced from a vast local network of farms, and delivered in eco-friendly packaging. Simplicity, authenticity and sustainability all in one.
Featured beverages include signature seasonal cocktails incorporating organic garden ingredients (Garden Mint Mojito, etc.), local wine and craft beer selections, as well as soda, juice, iced tea, and coffee.
Delivery available anywhere on property from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. To order, call guest services at 540-347-1300 or dial ‘0’ from any Airlie phone.
- All Natural Chicken Wings – Choose mild, spicy Airlie Garden chili or Asian barbecue. Served with Airlie House ranch or Maytag blue cheese. $13.
- Asian Pot Stickers – Pork or vegetable, served with Airlie House sweet and sour chili sauce. $10.
- Airlie House Fries – Seasoned with your choice of Airlie Garden herbs and garlic, Parmesan ranch or truffle sea salt. Served with roasted garlic-herb aioli. $6.
- Southern Chicken Empanada – Chicken, cheese, black bean and roasted pepper served with cilantro avocado aioli. $10.
- Airlie House Caesar Salad – Grilled chicken breast, local derby, roasted tomatoes served with Caesar dressing and grilled baguette. $14.
- 8-inch Pizza – Homemade, hand-tossed dough with choice of Mediterranean vegetable or local cheese and pepperoni. $12.
- Steak and Cheese Sandwich – Skirt steak, local cheese, greens, heirloom tomato, caramelized onions and roasted garlic-herb aioli on an onion roll. Served with Airlie House Fries. $16.
- Caprese Sandwich – Mozzarella, arugula, heirloom tomato and pesto aioli on grilled ciabatta. Served with Airlie House Fries. $13 (add chicken for $3).
- Airlie Burger – Local pasture-raised beef, local cheese, greens, heirloom tomato, caramelized onions and roasted garlic-herb aioli on a toasted challah bun. Served with Airlie House Fries. $16.
- Crab Cake Sandwich – Six-ounce local lump crab cake, red pepper remoulade, greens and pickles on a toasted challah bun. Served with Airlie House Fries. $18.
- Airlie House Sopapillas – Fried flour tortillas tossed in cinnamon and sugar. $8.
Breakfast (available from 7 to 10 a.m.)
- Seasonal Berry/Fruit Cup – With Airlie House granola and Greek yogurt. $11 (add hard-boiled local eggs for $1.50).
- Virginia Country Breakfast Sandwich – Scrambled local eggs and cherrywood smoked bacon with Airlie House tomato jam on a savory buttermilk biscuit. $12.
- Southern Breakfast Wrap – Local eggs, cheese, black beans, onion, pepper, bacon and sausage served with Airlie House salsa. $12.
- Chicken Tenders – $9
- Mac & Cheese – $7