Northern Virginia is home to some of the most significant historical sites in our nation's history, a burgeoning wine industry, expansive polo grounds, and miles of outdoor hiking and biking trails. Airlie is at the center of it all. Plan the ultimate Virginia vacation with our list of the top things to do in Warrenton, VA and the surrounding area. Enjoy a stay at one of the best resorts in Virginia.
Top 10 Things to Do on Your Virginia Vacation
- Great Meadow Foundation - Enjoy twilight polo matches, wine tastings, and more family-friendly activities at Great Meadow.
- Virginia Wine Country - With 15 wineries within 15 miles of Airlie, it's easy to get a taste of the thriving Virginia wine industry.
- Shenandoah National Park - Cascading waterfalls, miles of hiking trails, and the famous Skyline Drive await at nearby Shenandoah National Park
- Manassas Battlefield - Dive into American history at Manassas Battlefield, the site of two major Civil War battles.
- George Washington's Mt. Vernon - Visit the beautiful plantation estate of the first U.S. President.
- Castleton Festival - Enjoy world-class opera at this summer festival.
- Jiffy Lube Pavilion - Outdoor ampitheatre hosting today's top acts.
- Smithsonian Air & Space Museum at Dulles - Thousands of aircraft are on display at this aviation museum.
- Washington, DC - Our nation's capital is less than an hour's drive from Airlie.
- Biplane Rides - Have the thrill of a lifetime in an open-air biplane ride over beautiful Fauquier County.